- Beds 2
- Baths 1
- Year 1920
- Type Apartment
- Status Rented
- Features Central Air Conditioning, Dishwasher, No Fee, Roof Access, Washer and Dryer
- Country US
2 Bed 1 Bath
Strivers’ Gateway apartments set the standard for contemporary living in a fascinating Historic District in New York City.
The Blake House, at 272 West 139th Street, feature three floors with 1- and 2-bedroom luxury residences.
Exquisite attention to detail. contemporary amenities include:
- Private Patio
- Stackable washer/dryer in the apartment
- 10’ ceilings
- Stainless appliances, including dishwasher and microwave
- Central AC/Heat
- Pella wood windows
- Cable/Internet-ready outlets in each room
- Apartment doors are 8’ high solid wood
- White Carrara quartz kitchen countertop
- White New York subway tile backsplash
- White oak grain 6”x36” ceramic tiles—durability and sound
dampening—not to mention they are also green.
Schedule an appointment today with Paul Holm 917 747-6495
Co broke Opportunities Are Welcome!