Be the first to live at Strivers' Gateway!
36 brand-new, chic urban apartments tucked inside two grand, Strivers’ Row Sentinels.
Strivers’ Gateway apartments set the standard for contemporary living in a fascinating Historic District in New York City.
The Blake House, at 272 West 139 Street, feature three floors with 1- and 2-bedroom luxury residences.
Exquisite attention to detail. While the historic exterior detail of Strivers’ Gateway is being restored to preserve and honor the past, the new interior construction and design of the apartments offers
the contemporary amenities discerning residents look for today.
- Stackable washer/dryer in each apartment
- 10’ ceilings
- Stainless appliances, including dishwasher and microwave
- Central AC/Heat
- Pella wood windows
- Cable/Internet-ready outlets in each room
- Apartment doors are 8’ high solid wood
- White Carrara quartz kitchen countertop
- White New York subway tile backsplash
- White oak grain 6”x36” ceramic tiles—durability and sound
dampening—not to mention they are also green.
Available for Summer 2016 occupancy.
Schedule an appointment today with Ruthann Richert