- Beds 9
- Baths 5
- Bldg. Size 4436
- Year 1910
- Type Income Property, Investment, Multi-Family
- Status No Longer Available
- Features Basement, Bathroom, Dishwasher, Exposed Brick, Fireplace, Kitchen, Laundry in Building, Patio and Garden, Private Outdoor Space, Refrigeration, Washer and Dryer
- Country USA
- Number Rooms 19
The very best multi-family home on the block. It is a trophy!
An incredibly rare opportunity to own this beautiful marble and brick, 2.5 family Victorian home with a private loft!
Built in 1910. Completely renovated and in pristine condition.
The grand vestibule and the main hall entrance feature original marble floors and a mahogany wood staircase. Spectacular architectural detail!
Each gourmet kitchen has quartz countertops, exposed brick fireplaces, waterfall island (breakfast bar), stainless steel appliances, tile backsplash, Sputnik satellite and barnyard rustic lighting fixtures throughout.
There's nothing like the experience of living in your brand new home. It is truly one of a kind!
The first floor apartment has 4 bedrooms and 2 baths. The main bedroom suite is graced with a hand carved cherry wood original fireplace with limestone and marble inlays imported from Italy.
The bathroom spa features double closets and a chic en-suite bathroom. It has ceramic mosaic tile walls, gray porcelain floors, double vanity, and studio lighting. Other features include Waterfall tub fixtures, with rain shower head, and Kate & Laurel mirrors.
A spacious 1600 sqft finished basement can accommodate your recreational and storage needs.
Exterior backyard is landscaped with plant beds around the entire backyard. Plant your favorite annuals, perennials, vegetable and shrubs around the perimeter.
The roof area can be converted to a roof deck.
Potential Rent Roll:
The first floor apartment with 4 bedrooms and 2 baths, garden, with 1600 sqft finished basement can be rented for $4,600.
The second floor apartment has 4 bedrooms and 2 baths. Its is 1400 sqft and can be rented for $3700 per month. The private loft is a 1 bedroom 1 bathroom on the third floor can be rented for $1900 per month.
Lots of activity in the area:
- Bronx Zoo
- Botanical Gardens
- Bronx River Hiking Trails
- Fordham University
- Little Italy
- Fordham Shopping Center - most popular shopping strip in all of NYC
- Near B-D trains @ 196th Street
- Metro North - 3 stops to 125th and 4 stops to Grand Central
- 15 Minutes to Washington heights - Cross County Mall - Yankee Stadium
- Montefiore Hospital - Ranked in top 10 hospitals in NY
Schedule an appointment today with Carmen Hurt and Elaine Perry.